- General information
- Seth Software Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Głogów Małopolski, at the following address: ul. Strefowa 1, 36-060 Głogów Małopolski, is the controller of personal data of agriconetwork.com users, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR). The Personal Data Controller can be contacted by email:email@example.com, or by phone: 17 784 22 22.
- All information and materials published at the agriconetwork.com website is purely informative or educational. The owner of agriconetwork.com makes every effort to ensure that the materials published on the website are updated, reliable and useful, but makes no representations or warranties and bears no liability in this respect.
- The content of agriconetwork.com is protected by copyright. It is prohibited to use any materials published on agriconetwork.com or any elements of the website for commercial purposes without obtaining the prior consent of Seth Software Spółka z o.o.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the User’s consent and in cases when the Controller is authorized to process personal data pursuant to legal provisions, or in order to perform a contract concluded by the parties.
- The website obtains information about Users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- through information voluntarily provided by website users in forms available at agriconetwork.com;
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the User. Personal data of agriconetwork.com users are processed only in cases permitted by law and on conditions arising from legal provisions, including GDPR. The Personal Data Controller processes personal data when it is necessary: to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take actions at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract; to fulfil a legal obligation imposed on the Personal Data Controller; to achieve purposes arising from a legitimate interest pursued by the Personal Data Controller (or other entities) or on the basis of consent given by the data subject.
- Personal data provided by the website user in a form are processed for purposes arising from the function of a given form, i.e. to contact the customer or take actions required to conclude a contract and provide services.
- Subject to exceptions provided for in legal provisions, the User of agriconetwork.com has: the right to access personal data which the User made available to the Personal Data Controller for processing purposes; the right to rectify the provided personal data; the right to erase personal data; the right to limit the processing of personal data; the right to transfer specific personal data in case the said data are processed automatically by Seth Software Spółka z o.o., the right to object to the processing of personal data provided by the user.
- The User of the agriconetwork.com website may also at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of the provided personal data by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Moreover, we would like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Personal data which remain on the agriconetwork.com website will not be transferred, sold or in any other way made available to third parties, pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, unless the obligation to make such data available arises from a legal provision.
- The Website may include links to other websites. Such websites function independently of the Website. Such websites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions which the User should read.
- Moreover, agriconetwork.com uses plugins and other social media tools made available by social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN and YouTube.
- By displaying our webpage which includes such a plugin, your browser will make a direct connection with servers owned by administrators of social media sites.
- The purpose and scope of collecting data and their further processing and use by service providers, as well as contact opportunities, your rights in this regard and the possibility of adjusting settings to ensure that your privacy is protected were described in the privacy policies of individual service providers:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- LinkedIN – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Should you have any doubts, contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Cookies are IT data which do not contain personal data, so they cannot be used to directly identify the User. Moreover, cookies do not make any configuration changes in the browser or the ICT end device.
- The agriconetwork.com website may use other technologies with functions similar to or the same as cookies, for example google-analytics.com cookies, which are used for statistical purposes.
- Cookies may be saved on the User’s device and then used by Seth Software Sp. z o. o. or providers of external tools cooperating with Seth Software Sp. z o. o. solely for the following purposes:
- to monitor traffic and activity on the website;
- to compile viewing statistics for specific content;
- to better match content to users;
- to display personalised advertisements.
- The agriconetwork.com website uses two types of cookies:
- performance cookies (which collect information on how visitors use the website, e.g. the most frequently visited pages or error reports),
- functional cookies (which save the user’s settings, e.g. language and consents), such as session cookies, i.e. temporary information stored in the browser memory until the session is completed and the browser is closed, and third-party cookies.
- The agriconetwork.com website uses third party cookies to compile statistics and for marketing purposes. How specific cookies work has been described below:
- Google LLC cookies:
- google-remarketing cookies are used to conduct marketing campaigns and promote agriconetwork.com in search results and on third party websites. Google remarketing cookies contain an anonymised identifier (ID) and on the basis of websites visited by you, Google can display advertisements based on your interests; a detailed description of how google-remarketing cookies work and information on a related AdWords service can be found at the following address: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google LLC cookies:
- Cookies process information on the basis of consent given by the website User. The User may determine the terms and conditions of using Cookies on their own and disable Cookies at any time.
- In the most popular browsers, Cookie settings can be changed as follows:
- Google Chrome
Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies – choose an appropriate option.
- Internet Explorer
Menu > Tools > Internet options > Privacy – choose an appropriate option.
- Mozilla Firefox
Menu > Options > Privacy > History – choose an appropriate option.
Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies – choose an appropriate option.
Menu > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies – choose an appropriate option.
- Google Chrome
- In case you would like to disable third party Cookies, you need to go to your Google and/or Facebook account and change privacy settings to disable Cookies.